Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) is a Medical Assistance program administered by Dane County Human Services (DCHS) to provide a flexible array of individualized, community-based, psycho-social rehabilitation services to individuals in Dane County with mental health and/or substance use challenges across the lifespan.
- Client-directed and individualized approach to care coordination
- Recovery oriented and strengths-based approach
- Focus on community supports
- Team approach to care coordination and support
- Open network of qualified providers
- Cost-based reimbursement for providers
For more information about the CCS program, please contact Emily at email@example.com.