Donating needed items is a great way to help Porchlight clients in wake of the closing of Porchlight’s Safe Haven program.
Porchlight greatly appreciates the items that people donate for our clients to use. We ask for donations that are only new or gently used. Porchlight does not accept mattresses, clothing or furniture of any kind.
Porchlight’s shelter guests’ and clients have a great need for:
- Cleaning supplies including-
- all purpose cleaner & disinfectant wipes
- window & floor cleaner
- kitchen & bathroom cleaners
- Household supplies including-
- dish & laundry soap (single load pods and bottles)
- brooms & dust pans
- mops & buckets
- small garbage cans & bags
- laundry baskets
- single sheet sets (twin-queen)
- twin sized blankets made of cotton or wool
- Hygiene supplies including-
- bath, hand towels & wash clothes
- kleenex, toilet paper & paper towel
- travel & family size- shampoo, conditioner, men’s 2-in-1
- lotion & soap/body wash
- men and women’s deodorant
- disposable razors and shaving cream
We ask that large group donations, such as those through businesses and companies please contact Jessica at 257-2534 ext. 20, to assist in coordination.
Porchlight’s Donation Center is located at 1708 Thierer Road, Madison.
Drop-Off hours 12pm-4pm, Tuesday & Thursday
For questions about donations, contact Jessica Mathis by emailing here.
For Food Donations: Porchlight accepts donations of food on occasion, excluding bread and pastries. To make a food donation, please contact Lisa by emailing here.